Mi Flash Tool is a portable application, so you don’t have to install it on your computer. Simply download the most recent version, extract it, and run it by double-clicking the exe file. Below, we’ve included a direct link to download MiFlash Tool for Xiaomi devices.
- Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality.
- After doing this, you can re-attempt the flash and the error will not appear again.
- Your Xiaomi 11T Pro device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device.
- The installation procedure for this method is very simple download the stock firmware.
- You’ll usually find them outlined on the same site where you downloaded the images from.
The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device. Furthermore, since the Xiaomi community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the Computer.
To verify, go to ‘Control Panel’ → ‘Device Manager’ and verify if the device is being detected as ‘Android Bootloader Interface’. If it does, then you can skip this step and head directly to step #6 below. To do this, you will first need to install an archive utility like 7-Zip or something similar on your computer. Once you have it simply locate the downloaded Fastboot ROM on your computer, right-click on it, select ‘7-Zip’ and then ‘Extract here’. Once this is done, you will get another file in .tar file format. The fastest way to update your Xiaomi phone is by installing the over-the-air (OTA) updates using the built-in Updater mechanism.
- And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that.
- Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs.
- To make your Xiaomi device run with no errors and avoid misbehaving, you need to make sure you have downloaded the correct firmware & ROM that meets exactly your model.
- Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Mi 11 smartphone.
- In this step-by-step guide, we will show you how to install MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices using the official Mi Flash Tool.
Move the Stock Samsung ROM file to your Xiaomi 11T Pro Internal Storage. Your Xiaomi 11T Pro device will automatically Reboot and you can disconnect your device. If a stock ROM is open-source such as Android, code can be accessed by the developer, edited, recompiled, and re-released for another android or Custom ROM.