The Samsung Galaxy C series is yet another marvelous creation from the Korean mobile phone giant. This one is the most newest series along with the J-series. The Samsung Galaxy M Series is the latest budget phone from the Koreans with “iPhone” like display and premium looks. Unlike the J series and other economy models this one has a pretty decent look. There is one direct and most effective solution for both – that is to flash the Stock/Official ROM (original firmware) via specific tools. Follow the below link https://techisforeveryone.com/index.php/2023/04/18/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-allwinner-a33-7/ to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool.
On why they are doing this, I don’t know exactly why, since we also do banking on Windows computers which we have admin privileges (and thus much less secure) anyway… A relatively easy customization is to change one of the pre-built apps. If you were to develop a full alternative Android distribution, modifying or replacing some of the core apps would be a given. In this case, we will just tweak it, but the principles remain the same for more complex changes and revisions.
- It enables you to backup and restore your device data both selectively or completely depending on your needs.
- The development for flashable recovery ROM is under process.
- Read the article linked below, to know more about backing up WhatsApp messages to Google Drive.
- If you have any questions regarding the whole process.
- Apart from that, if you want top-notch privacy and security on a custom ROM then I would highly recommend LineageOS.
Like stock ROMs, custom ROMs also vary from device-to-device. However, as soon as you are bored with the Stock Android skin, install different flavors of custom ROMs and discover your phone’s maximum performance. Besides, if you don’t like the installed custom ROM, just download and flash another one.
- Just make sure you do that, so it’s easy to restore your data once you install a new ROM.
- Loke runs on Samsung devices while in download mode and provides the functionality necessary to perform a flashing operation.
- The custom ROM has some excellent customization options that enrich the devices user interface.
- You can use apps like MemoryInfo & Swapfile Check to check the swap file size.
- These tweaked or modified versions of Android, made by a person or a group of people are called custom ROMs.
Recovery mode is like Windows safe mode, but it far more advanced. Android recovery mode loads the stock firmware and you can access those Android files, edit them, replace them, and even modify the files during bootup. When you buy a smartphone it comes with Android preinstalled from the manufacturer. This is known as the ROM, or better still the firmware. Third-party software built to replace the default firmware is known as a custom ROM. Since you are building the ROM, then you are able to confirm its contents. This means that it is guaranteed to contain no malicious code or spyware.